Book your tickets to At the Top, Burj Khalifa this summer for an exclusive price followed by a tea or coffee at The Café
Scale the world's tallest building with an exclusive package for GCC residents
Standing tall at a record-breaking height of 828 metres in Dubai's buzzing Downtown district is the emirate's most iconic attraction. But there's so much more to Burj Khalifa than simply being the world's tallest building. The architectural marvel boasts several other records for the number of floors inside, the world's highest observation decks with an outdoor terrace, highest elevator installation with the longest travel distance, highest restaurant and the highest residential room. Take a trip to At the Top, the observation decks located on levels 124 and 125 of the Burj Khalifa, and discover the many facets of this remarkable feat of engineering. From this unique vantage point, take in stunning views of Dubai, as the old towns blends into its contemporary side with skyscrapers dotted along the Arabian Gulf.
GCC residents, book your experience this summer using your Mastercard and enjoy an exclusive package that gives you access to At the Top, followed by a complimentary tea or coffee at The Café.
Watching the emirate's stunning landscape, from the historical districts to its modern side, unfold before you
- Exclusive summer offer from At the Top, Burj Khalifa for Mastercard holding GCC residents only
- Visit one of the world's highest observation decks on levels 124 and 125 of the Burj Khalifa
- Enjoy stunning panoramas of the city from an outdoor terrace soaring 452 metres above the ground
- Enjoy a complimentary coffee or tea at The Café, located on the ground floor of the attraction
- For more information or inquiries regarding this offer, please get in touch with us at +971 4 42 43611
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted