The Open Championship
Enjoy a six-day dream trip to Troon, with two days at the 152nd Open
Watch the third and final rounds of the Open Championship at Royal Troon and tee off at three of Scotland’s finest coursesMore...
Gift yourself the ultimate golfing getaway in July 2024 with six days in Troon for the 152nd Open Championship and three rounds of golf at renowned venues. You'll spend five nights at the spectacular Dundonald Links Resort and attend The Open Championship on the afternoon of Saturday 20th July, as well as a full day on Sunday 21st July for the final round. You'll also hit the links yourself, playing a round each at Prestwick Golf Club, the birthplace of The Open Championship, on-site at Dundonald Links & at an additional local venue. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Effortlessly combining heritage and tradition with contemporary surroundings and luxurious finishing touches, Dundonald Links is fast becoming one of the most sought-after golf resorts in Scotland. With its location at the very heart of the Ayrshire golf coast, Dundonald provides a great base for your three rounds of golf, including a round at the birthplace of The Open Championship, Prestwick Golf Club, and one round conveniently on-site at Dundonald Links. Additionally, watch the drama unfold at The 152nd Open Championship at Royal Troon Golf Club with a Ground Access Ticket for the third & final rounds.
Having to decide what’s cooler — playing a championship course in Scotland or seeing golf’s top player crowned champion.
- Tickets to the third & final rounds of The 152nd Open Championship at Royal Troon Golf Club.
- A round of golf at the birthplace of The Open Championship - Prestwick Golf Club.
- Luxurious accommodation at Dundonald Links Resort, less than 15 minutes from Royal Troon.
- Friday - Arrivals into Scotland, Transfer to Dundonald Links & Welcome Dinner
- Saturday - AM Golf on-site at Dundonald Links, PM Ground Access Ticket to The 152nd Open Championship
- Sunday - Ground Access Ticket to the Final Round of The 152nd Open Championship
- Monday - Golf at Prestwick Golf Club
- Tuesday - Golf at Local Venue
- Wednesday - Transfer to Airport for Departures
- Accommodation: 5 Nights B&B at Dundonald Links Resort in a 2, 4 or 6 Bedroom Lodge
- 1x Welcome Dinner
- Golf: 1 round at Prestwick Golf Club, Dundonald Links & Additional Local Venue
- The 152nd Open: Ground Access Saturday & Sunday Tickets
- Transfers: Airport, Golf & Open Championship Transfers
- Extras: Digital App Itinerary / Restaurant & Caddy Booking Facility / Ongoing Concierge Support
- Experience is available 19 July 2024–24 July 2024
- Experience does not include airfare
- Experience includes 5 nights B&B at Dundonald Lodges in a 2, 4 or 6 bedroom lodge (beds can either be king or twin) with three rounds of golf (Prestwick, Dundonald & Additional Local Venue), Ground Ticket Access to Rounds 3 & 4 of The 152nd Open Championship & 1x Welcome Dinner
- Experience includes round-trip transfers to the airport, golf courses and Open Championship
- Parties must purchase a whole lodge to secure booking
- Bespoke itineraries available upon request
- Experience must be booked at least one month in advance
- If you have any other questions, please contact email@example.com
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted