Vojtěch Heger & Tomáš Rak
Water slalom training with Vojtěch Heger or Tomáš Rak
Successfully conquer white water and master the correct technique with leading Czech canoeists.More...
Have you ever longed for a good dose of adrenaline on a closed white water canal? However, before you dip your paddle for the first time, you will go through a theoretical introduction on dry land with Vojta or Tomáš, practice the correct paddling style on a calm river, receive explanations of the differences between a canoe and a kayak, and thus get the necessary and useful advice for your first professional ride. After that, nothing will keep you from riding through the gates under the supervision of one of the Czech internationals. In addition, you will have a joint photo as a reminder of this special day. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Whether by yourselves or with your paddling partner, you will experience the magic of water slalom
- For an hour and a half, you will become a real professional and meet Vojtěch Heger or Tomáš Rak (depending on the chosen date of the experience)
- You will not only master the technique and basics of water slalom, but also gain valuable information and learn the specific vocabulary of water slalomers
- You will take a ride between the gates of the Troja canal in a boat with Vojta or Tomáš
- You will complete the experience on your own or with your paddling partner on the Troja canal
- As a memory of the unique experience, you will have a joint photo with one of the Czech internationals
- Boating equipment is part of the experience (helmet, paddle, boat and paddling jacket)
- Capacity: 1 to 2 people
- Date: May–October 2023
- You choose the date during payment. Your selected date will be confirmed within 48 hours, or another date will be determined by agreement.
- Location: Prague Troja Water Sports Complex, Vodácká 8, Prague-Troja
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted