Take a behind-the-scenes tour at Roland-Garros and lunch at Club des Loges
Explore the stadium with a guide before it opens, watch all day's session matches, and enjoy a lunch at Club des Loges
Attend Roland-Garros in style with a behind-the-scenes tour, day session match tickets, and a gourmet lunch. You'll explore the stadium with a guide and learn the historic tournament's significance. Then, you'll watch the world's best tennis players compete for the French Open championship on either Court Philippe Chatrier or Court Suzanne Lenglen. Plus, you'll satisfy your lunchtime cravings at the Club des Loges, where a table will be reserved just for you. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Seeing tennis greats clash on clay at Roland-Garros in high style with someone special.
- Venture into the stadium ahead of the public for a guided tour
- Settle in to watch day's session matches on one of the courts Suzanne-Lenglen or Philippe-Chatrier
- Savour a gourmet lunch at Club des Loges and enjoy a table reserved for you
Please note: You may not order more than (2) Club des Loges packages for the entire tournament. Any order that exceeds the number of (2) packages will be cancelled in its entirety.
- Packages are available from 22 May 2022 to 27 May 2022 (included), 29 May 2022 to 31 May 2022 (included) and on June 2nd 2022, while ticket inventory lasts. Blackout dates: May 28th 2022 and June 1st 2022
- 4 packages are available for each indicated date but only 2 packages per member can be bought
- 1 package is available for 1 person
- Experience is available for day sessions only
- Guests may purchase a maximum of 2 Club des Loges package during the tournament
- Tour is expected to begin at 8:45 or 9:45 a.m. local time
- Tour is provided in French, but English is available upon request
- Price: US$265 per person
- Consult the sanitary measures in force for the event and those that will be communicated to you by the organizer.
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased