Energize the body and mind during a private pilates and wellness class and with Harlem Pilates
Get personally tailored instruction and a holistic health pack to bring home with you
Enhance your physical and mental health in this private pilates class in New York with Harlem Pilates founder and owner Tiffany Mason. Ground yourself with a guided intention-setting exercise, then jump into a workout exclusively tailored to your ability, experience, and preferred focus areas. You'll complete your holistic practice by cozying up with a superfood tasting of turmeric, cacao, and/or matcha lattes. Continue your wellness journey at home with your complimentary self-care kit with plenty of goodies to live a more balanced life. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Taking charge of your health and wellness with inspiration from the founder of Harlem Pilates.
- Set a personal intention for your practice with a guided exercise
- Enjoy a nutritional beverage for holistic health
- Participate in a pilates class tailored to your requirements
- Take home a self-care product pack
- Offer is exclusive to Mastercard cardholders
- Experience is valued at over US$360 per group of 2
- Experience is available for booking until December 21, 2022
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on the partner's availability
- Blackout dates may apply including holidays (please refer to calendar for availability)
- Experience is appropriate for participants 18+ and over of all skill levels
- Participants are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing for movement and grip socks (available for purchase at Harlem Pilates)
- Experience is in English
- Participants are to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Must follow required Covid-19 protocols.
- Waiver and/or release is required prior to attending
- Suggested to wear mask and maintain social distancing when attending
- Mandatory quarantine may apply to those traveling across borders to participate; please check local travel regulations