Better By Bike
Explore Arrowtown on a scenic bike adventure with local wine tastings
Ride e-bikes along a striking Arrow River trail to Kinross Winery, sip five wines, and nosh on handmade sourdough pizzaMore...
Treat yourself to a scenic bike trip with Better By Bike. Departing from Dudleys Cottage in historic Arrowtown, ride along the Arrow River on the 5 Bridges trail, which provides spectacular sights en route to Kinross Winery. Upon arrival, you'll savour five wines suited to your preferences from local wineries, as an international wine expert explains each pour in detail, and then tuck into a handmade sourdough pizza, if you so choose. Afterward, you and your bikes will be shuttled back to Arrowtown to unwind for the rest of the evening. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Immersing yourself in Arrowtown’s lush landscapes, local libations, and epicurean offerings with someone you love.
- Go on a scenic electric bike ride across the Arrow River
- Sip five local wines at Kinross Winery, with return transfer
- Order a delicious handmade sourdough pizza to enjoy after your tasting
- Experience is valid until 30 December 2023, 7 days a week from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Experience must be booked at least 1 day in advance
- Experience is for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 people
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Price varies based on whether guests choose to include pizza
- Departure location: 4 Buckingham Street, Arrowtown 9302, New Zealand
- Pick-up from Kinross Winery, 2300 Gibbston Valley, Queenstown
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Must follow required Covid-19 protocols.
- Waiver and/or release may be required prior to attending.
- May be required to wear a mask and maintain social distancing when attending.
- Mandatory quarantine may apply to those traveling across borders to participate; please check local travel regulations.