Relieve stress with a virtual Sivananda Yoga and meditation class
Increase your strength, flexibility, and relaxation with Gopala of Toronto's Sivananda Yoga Centre
Take a virtual yoga and meditation class led by expert instructor Gopala from the Sivananda Yoga Centre of Toronto. You'll join the certified Sivananda Yoga teacher via video to learn stretches, breath awareness exercises, and meditation techniques that will bring you to a deep level of stress relief and relaxation. Plus, you'll help balance your nervous system and improve your circulation, flexibility, strength, and focus by following Gopala's tips and guidance. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Discovering fun, new ways to stay healthy and fit at home.
- Join Gopala of the Sivananda Yoga Centre of Toronto for a virtual class
- Learn yoga postures, breathing exercises, and relaxation tips
- Get expert guidance on meditation and yoga
- Experience is available on Saturday, March 6, 2021, at 9 am EST
- Experience must be booked at least 24 hours in advance
- Experience is available for up to 10 people
- Participants will need to use Skype to access virtual class