Kraalbaai Luxury Houseboats
Explore West Coast National Park on your own luxury houseboat
Gather your family for two unforgettable nights of fishing, kayaking, and more
Discover the beauty of West Coast National Park's lagoons in a brand new way by staying in your own self-catering houseboat. You and up to five guests will spend two nights onboard the Serenity Luxury Houseboat, which you'll reach by way of a ferry. You can choose to take a fishing charter or a one-hour guided cruise, or explore the lagoon in the provided double kayak. Stay active with birdwatching and watersports, or simply soak in the incredible scenery and sunsets from the deck. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Sharing the simple joys of life on the water with your family.
- Stay for two nights in the Serenity Luxury Houseboat
- Take a guided cruise on the lagoon
- Enjoy your own loaner double kayak
- Experience is available until further notice
- Experience is valid for a maximum of 6 people
- Price listed is for 1 to 6 people
- Experience does not include entrance fees for the National Park
- Guests must obtain a permit at a South African post office to fish on the lagoon
- Apart from clothes, food and toiletries, guests should provide their own wine, cooler box, ice, camera, bathing suit, angling equipment, hat, sunblock, walking shoes, binoculars, bird and mammal reference books, and equipment for any other water activities