Alex Gregory MBE
Hone your rowing skills with a two-time Olympic gold medalist
Grab a friend and hit the water for a private, 3-hour rowing masterclass led by Alex Gregory
Take your rowing skills to the next level as you attend a masterclass with two-time Olympic champion Alex Gregory. You and a guest will meet Alex for breakfast or lunch at your choice of location; Henley on Thames or London. Then, you'll each take to the water with Alex in a two-man craft for some high-level instruction. If you're feeling confident, Alex will supervise you and your guest as you head out alone together. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Sharpening your rowing skills with an Olympic champion.
- Get a pre-row briefing and photo opportunity during breakfast or lunch
- Hit the water with Alex in a two-man craft
- Test your skills as you and your guest head out alone
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Booking is for minimum 2 people
- Minimum age is 10 years old; participants under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Experience is available to rowers of all skill levels
- Choose from the Boat Race course in London or the Henley Royal Regatta course in Henley on Thames
- Guests should wear a comfortable sports kit and should bring a change of clothes as well as a thin waterproof coat in case of bad weather
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted