Improve your technique with world champion Alex Gregory, plus enjoy breakfast or lunch on location
Take a rowing masterclass with an Olympic gold medalist
Master your rowing technique during a two-person masterclass with Olympic gold medalist Alex Gregory. You and your rowing partner will meet either in London or Henley on Thames, where you'll enjoy light breakfast or lunch with the world champion, discuss his career and training regimen, and even get to hold his gold medal. Then, you'll go out on the water to learn basic rowing skills and more advanced techniques under the expert's guidance and supervision, before hitting the water by yourselves to apply your new training. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Gaining insight from an Olympic gold medal winner with your favourite rowing partner.
- Take a rowing masterclass with Olympian Alex Gregory
- Fuel up with a pre-class breakfast or lunch
- Pose for photos with Alex and his gold medal
- Experience is valid through to 31 March, 2019
- A minimum of 2 people are required to confirm this experience
- Experience is valid for guests 10 years old and older; participants under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable, flexible clothing for sporting is required, along with a change of clothes as you may get wet; a thin waterproof coat is recommended if there's rain
- Transportation to and from the location is not provided
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted