Celebrate Black-Owned Business Month with an afternoon of shopping and live entertainment
Shop Black-owned businesses, watch a live music performance by the BLK Hours, and enjoy drinks and snacks
Honor National Black Business Month by investing in new and innovative brands at the Black-Owned Market pop-up, brought to you by theBOM, on August 7, 2022. Discover the latest products to buy gifts for your friends or grow your personal collection. You'll enjoy a champagne toast and snack on treats as you browse and admire visual art from local Black artists. Later on in the event, you'll catch a concert by local cover band THE BLK HRS, performing spoken-word poetry and nostalgic hits to dance to in a beautiful outdoor courtyard. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Finding your new favorite brand while admiring Black artistry and entrepreneurship with friends.
- Attend the first Black-Owned Market in three years
- Indulge in a champagne toast and snacks
- Listen to BLK Hours play classic tracks and more
- Offer is exclusive to Mastercard cardholders 21+
- Experience takes place on Sunday August 7, 2022, from 2 p.m. until 6 p.m. ET
- Sales will remain open until the event start time
- Experience is for a maximum of 75 people
- Each guest may reserve up to 4 tickets
- Alcoholic drinks are available for guests 21 years old and older
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted