Take a floral design workshop with Flower Lab's Ximena Muñoz
Explore Mercado Jamaica to get fresh blooms, and then learn to arrange them over mimosas at a hotel
Get creative at a floral arrangement workshop with famous florist Ximena Muñoz, founder of the Flower Lab floral shop. First, pick out flowers at Mexico City's colorful Mercado Jamaica with Muñoz. Then, head to the boutique Nima Local House Hotel, where Muñoz will teach you how to care for flowers and guide you through crafting your own arrangement. Take your arrangement home with you—but not after tucking into mimosas, juices, and canapés during the workshop. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Creating a beautiful floral arrangement with fellow flower lovers.
- Shop for fresh flowers at Mercado Jamaica with Ximena Muñoz
- Fashion a floral arrangement at the Nima Local House Hotel
- Indulge in mimosas, juices, and canapés
- Exclusive to World Elite™ Mastercard®, World Mastercard®, Platinum Mastercard® and Mastercard Black™
- Experience is valid through December 3, 2019
- Experience must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance
- Experience duration is 4 - 5 hours
- Experience starts at 10 a.m.
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Experience is for 8–12 people ages 18 and older
- If the minimum is not reached, you will be contacted for a rebooking or a refund
- Experience is not recommended for people with pollen allergies
- Experience provided in English and Spanish
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased