This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
The 150th Open
Witness The 150th Open in style with hospitality by The Seafood Ristorante, St. Andrews
Savour three lavish meals, a complimentary bar, and head to your reserved grandstand seat for views over holes 1 and 18
Savour three lavish meals, a complimentary bar, and head to your reserved grandstand seat for views over holes 1 and 18.
Receive VIP treatment at The 150th Open with this hospitality experience provided by award-winning Seafood Ristorante, St. Andrews. Get started early with a full Scottish breakfast for you and up to seven friends. Then, take your reserved seats in the grandstand overlooking 1st and 18th hole of the Old Course and peruse your complimentary souvenir programme during this historic Championship. You'll tuck into a four-course à la carte lunch of local produce and an afternoon tea on your return from the course. You'll also get unfettered access to the bar—champagne and spirits included. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Experience world-class golfing action over Fife's finest seafood for The 150th Open which is a sell-out event.
Watch golf's greatest players from the best grandstand seats
Take in remarkable St. Andrews Bay views over a lunch of fresh local produce
Full Scottish breakfast, four-course a la carte lunch, afternoontea and a selection of Scottish spirits
- Experience is available on Thursday 14 July 2022; Friday 15 July 2022; Saturday 16 July 2022; and Sunday 17 July 2022
- Price listed is per table
- Contact Hospitality@TheOpen.com with any questions
- Experience is for one day's access to hospitality lounge
- Price below is person and varies based on the day: Thursday 14: US$1,363 (including VAT) Friday 15: US$1,400 (including VAT) Saturday 16: US$1,400 (including VAT) Sunday 17: US$1,437 (including VAT)
- Experience includes:
- Location in the award-winning Seafood Ristorante
- Over 10 hours of fully inclusive hospitality
- Admission to The 150th Open with Fast track entrance
- Reserved seating in the 1st hole grandstand (overlooking the 1st and 18th holes)
- Parking pass and full TV coverage of play
- Private restroom facilities
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased