This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Learn the art of stringing Murano glass beads in a workshop with a Venetian impiraressa
Discover a Venetian UNESCO Intangible Heritage and make your own pendant, bracelet, or earrings
Meet a modern-day Venetian bead-stringing expert for a jewelry-making workshop. You'll join Marisa, a contemporary interpreter of ancient Venetian impiraresse, the expert Murano glass bead stringers whose work lives on as a UNESCO Intangible Heritage, in her creative space at Bottega Cini. You'll be introduced to Venetian conterie, the special glass for beads. Then, you'll learn basic stringing techniques to create your own bracelet, pendant, or earrings as a take-home souvenir. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Making your own Murano glass jewelry with a Venetian artisan.
- Test your flair for Venetian bead stringing with a modern-day impiraressa
- Learn basic stringing techniques for glass beads
- Make your own pendant, bracelet, or earrings
- Experience is valid for ages 12 and older; children must be accompanied by an adult
- Experience is available on Saturdays from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. until 11 July 2023
- Experience is for a maximum of 2 people
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Experience is provided in Italian, English, and French
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted