Tour Havi Schanz's studio and the Wynwood Walls street murals
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
See the Wynwood Arts District through a famous painter's eyes
Uncover Miami's creative side when you explore the Wynwood Arts District alongside renowned local painter Havi Schanz. You'll visit his studio and gallery before sitting down to lunch at KYU eatery, a favorite of Miami artists. Afterward, Havi will treat you to a photo shoot and personalized tour of the Wynwood Walls street artwork to use as inspiration for his next masterpiece – a custom portrait of you. Within two months, you’ll return to Havi’s studio to bring home the final product: a 36x36 custom portrait made from acrylic with spatula on blueprint paper on canvas. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Discovering the beauty of the Wynwood Arts District and getting a timeless piece of artwork to remember it by.
- Meet Havi and step inside his studio
- Enjoy lunch at a Wynwood hot spot
- Pose for a custom photo shoot and view the graffiti artwork at Wynwood Walls while Havi gathers inspiration for a portrait
- Return in two months for your 36x36 custom portrait
- One portrait per person is included
- Mutually agreeable scheduling pending Havi's availability
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Havi is not available March 27-April 7 or the entire duration of August