A new level of special Offers, culture, adventure and discovery, only for MasterCard cardholders.
If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not access this site.
This Site is designed as a benefit for MasterCard cardholders. We will introduce you to a Priceless World of adventures, offers, experiences and other benefits. The benefits of the Site include unique offers and experiences. On the Site, you can set up email reminders to keep up-to-date of the latest offers and experiences available. Certain offers will be exclusive for MasterCard Black and Platinum card holders. Your MasterCard Black and Platinum can be identified as such on the front or back of your card.
For the purposes of this Program, the following conditions of use will be applicable: (i) your MasterCard Black and Platinum or your MasterCard card must be in perfect condition; (ii) you must be older than 18 years of age. If you have any doubt regarding whether your MasterCard card may be used on this Site, please get in contact with the Customer Service department as explained below.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you agree: (i) you will provide correct information to MasterCard; (ii) you will not use the Site to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, distribute, publish or exploit for any commercial reason the software, content, offers, experiences, products or services provided by MasterCard or available through the Site without obtaining express written consent from MasterCard. This restriction includes any attempt to incorporate any information from the Site to any other directory, product or service; (iv) you will not use the Site in any way that adversely affects the availability of its resources or the possibility of usage by other users, or in any way that may damage, disable, overload or harm the MasterCard servers or networks or the MasterCard services providers; and (vii) you will not use the Site for any other purpose that is illegal or that is prohibited by the Terms and Conditions.
When using the Site, you cannot (a) gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to MasterCard services and/or systems; (b) use or attempt to use MasterCard services and/or systems in any manner not expressly authorized by MasterCard; (c) disrupt, damage or impede the operations of MasterCard services and/or systems; (d) evade or attempt to evade MasterCard security mechanisms.Back to top
Notwithstanding the provisions of these Terms and Conditions on use of the Site, below we describe the terms and conditions of the Priceless Santiago Program (hereinafter, indistinctly "Priceless" or the "Program"), which are understood to be accepted by cardholders simply by participating in the Program.
1. Program and the Categories of Benefits:MasterCard has organized the "Priceless Santiago" Program through which cardholders of MasterCard Black, MasterCard Platinum and MasterCard cards issued in Chile or abroad, regardless of whether they are the account holder or additional holders (the "Cardholders"), can access a catalog of benefits in gastronomy, shopping, travel and entertainment.
2. Validity: The Program will be effective from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014. Notwithstanding the foregoing, MasterCard may extend the validity of the Program, which will be promptly reported to you.
All Cardholders' benefits associated to the program must be contracted and executed within the Program's period of validity.
3. Participants: Cardholders who are up-to-date with their payments of their MasterCard card, and who have contracted and paid the different services and products that form part of the Program using the MasterCard card may participate in the Program. The benefits can only be redeemed at the time of payment.
4. Restrictions: Some of the benefits of the program are: (i) only offered to MasterCard Black cardholders; (ii) only offered to MasterCard Black and/or Platinum cardholders.
The benefits cannot be accumulated with other discounts or benefits offered by MasterCard and/or providers of products and/or services.
5. The conditions of access, availability, limitations and validity of the various benefits offered through the Program will be reported on the Site, in advertising material delivered or sent to the various Cardholders, or by any other means that MasterCard deems suitable.
6. The benefits of the Program available for the month and for each type of card will be reported through the Site. Accordingly, during the validity of the Program, MasterCard may add, remove and/or replace the various benefits each month. Cardholders must inform themselves on the Site of the current benefits before requesting them.
7. To contract the Experience, cardholders must contact theProgram Concierge, calling 1230- 020-0488 from Chile, and to the 1 636 722 8882 from the rest of the world. The way to access and contracting Experiences will be coordinated through the Concierge. Other benefits maybe coordinated directly with the respective provider.
8. MasterCard is only a means of payment and does not have any influence on the concession, sale or delivery of products or services form part of the Program.
MASTERCARD IS NOT A PROVIDER OR INTERMEDIARY IN THE SALE OF PRODUCTS OFFERED BY STORES THAT ARE PART OF THE PROGRAM.
9. Any claim by a Cardholder with regard to this Program and/or any dispute of its terms and conditions will be received by MasterCard, who will attempt to resolve it together with the consumer in a period no greater than 10 business days. In qualified cases, such as those that require further collection of background information or coordination with the third party, this period may be extended once and in for the same term, which will be promptly reported to the claimant.
If MasterCard response is unsatisfactory to the claimant, the claimant and MasterCard may submit the matter for the ruling of an arbitrator, who will make the final decision.
The arbitrator will be appointed by MasterCard from the list of current arbitrators to settle matters in the context of the Sello Sernac arbitration system, notwithstanding the Cardholder's right to request an alternate arbitrator, in which case the latter shall be appointed by the competent court. Notwithstanding the above, the claimant shall always be entitled to bring the matter to the ordinary competent courts or local police, as applicable.
The solution described in paragraphs two and three of this clause shall apply to any difficulty directly and indirectly related to these Terms and Conditions that cannot be resolved directly by the Parties.
10. You must maintain the security and confidentiality of your username and password. In case of violation of the above, MasterCard or its agents shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind that may arise as a result of another person using your password or account. For these purposes, you must inform MasterCard of any unauthorized use of your username and password as soon as you become aware of said unauthorized use or loss of your password, to allow MasterCard to adopt the necessary measures to end said situation.
11. MasterCard does not grant any type of right or license to publish, distribute, copy, assign, sub-license, transfer, sell, create derivative works or make any other use of any portion of the Site Content. No part of the Site Content may be reproduced or communicated publicly in any form or means. You cannot access or use the Site in any way that attempt or may attempt to damage or harm the Site, or any server or network linked to the Site, or interfere with the use of the Site by any other person.Back to top
Right to Use the Site Content
MasterCard grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to view, share, print and download any Content, as defined below, from the Site for your personal use. This license does not include the possibility to license, republish, distribute, copy, assign, sub-license, transfer, sell, generate derived works or make any other non-personal use of the Site Content. No part of the Content may be reproduced in any way or incorporated to any information recovery system, either electronic or mechanical, that does not correspond to personal use.
You cannot access or use the Site in any way that may attempt to damage or harm the Site, or any server or network linked to the Site, or interfere with the use of the Site by any other person.
MasterCard also grants you a limited, revocable and nonexclusive right to create a link to the Site or the Site Content, as long as the said link does not represent MasterCard, its products and services falsely or deceitfully, or in any other offensive way, or implying the sponsorship or support of MasterCard to your website, page or content.
You cannot use automated systems to access the Site. You accept not to collect identifiable personal data from other Site users, or sell or exploit this information in any other way. Except for the limited permissions expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions, all rights or ownership of the Site and all its content are reserved and are the exclusive ownership of MasterCard.
Changes in the Site, the Program or the Conditions of Use
MasterCard may change the Content, materials and information that appear on or in relation to this Site, and interrupt, suspend or terminate the program early, reporting this at least 10 days prior to the date of termination or suspension. The above will not affect the granting of benefits that you have already contracted with the respective provider.Back to top
The content of the Site is protected by law and is owned by MasterCard or is used by MasterCard with the due license or permission.
All text and formatting of the Site including, but not limited to the selection, coordination and availability of materials on the Site and images, graphics, animations, tools, widgets, applications, advertising, videos, music, sounds, articles, creative material, photos, trademarks, service brands, trade names, logos, and other materials and information on this Site, are subject to the intellectual property rights of MasterCard, its subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Content"), and cannot be copied, subject to reverse engineering, decompiled, disassembled, modified, inserted into other websites, distributed in any other way, be redistributed, licensed, sub-licensed or transferred in any way.
Nothing on this Site shall be construed as a concession, license, permission or right to the users to make commercial use of any of the MasterCard brands, ownership right or copyright for the users. The commercial brands, logos and trade names (collectively the "Trademarks") that appear on the Site are registered trademarks of MasterCard and its partners in the Program.
Any unauthorized use of the Content will infringe the copyright of MasterCard, and MasterCard may to resort to all the corresponding legal actions.Back to top
Submissions and reviews
As a user of the Site, you may make Submissions and reviews, which may consist of text and even photographs, videos, images or audio files. You are exclusively responsible for any Submission or reviews you make and the content therein.
Regarding your Submissions and reviews, you accept and declare that you own the authorship of these, or if it belongs to third parties, that you own all permissions and authorizations required for the legitimate use and authorize the transmission of said content to MasterCard.
In addition, you declare and accept that you will not make Submissions and reviews that may contain copyright, business secrets or any other third-party content, except where its owner has given express consent.
Also any Submission, communication or material that you transmit or sent to MasterCard through the Site will be: (a) treated as non-confidential; and (b) may be used by MasterCard and affiliates without any liability, obligation, compensation or otherwise for you. This use can be any purpose related to the Program, including but not limited to: the use, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, public communication, dissemination and sending of all or part, in any means and in any form, known now or developed later, on this Site or another.
Nevertheless, MasterCard maintains a policy of non-acceptance and non-consideration of any ideas, suggestions or materials from the public regarding its products and services, and therefore you should not send any of these in a communication to MasterCard through this Site or otherwise. However, if you send us a legitimate communication, despite our request not to do so, MasterCard shall be free to use said material for any purpose, including but not limited to the development and sales of products and services.Back to top
Business and Business Offers
In the context of the Program, the merchants and business partners may provide certain Offers, experiences, discounts or other benefits on purchases of goods and services (the "Offers") that will be available on the Site or directly with the merchant's establishment or business partner.
Each of the Offers shall be subject to its own conditions and restrictions, which will be reported as appropriate to the Cardholders.
MasterCard is not a provider or intermediary in the sale of products offered by business partners, therefore it does not assume any responsibility for damages that the Cardholder may suffer due to the Offers.Back to top
Sweepstakes and Contests
MasterCard may, from time to time, organize sweepstakes or contests associated to the Program. Specific terms and conditions will be established for each of these sweepstakes or contests.Back to top
Third Party Content and Links to Other Websites
The Site may contain links to other websites that are completely independent of this Site and not related to MasterCard. MasterCard has not approved or guaranteed the content of said sites.
MasterCard may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time.
If any part or provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is declared invalid, void, invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be deemed separate from these Terms and Conditions of Use and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Some provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use may be replaced or added to by legal notices designated or terms located on specific pages, applications, tools or other materials that you may access on this Site.
The fact that MasterCard does not exercise any right established in these Terms and Conditions of Use or any additional term shall not be construed as a waiver of that provision, nor of its right to demand the compliance with it.Back to top
Concierge: 1230-020-0488 from Chile and from the rest of the world 1 636 722 8882.Back to top