TO DINE FOR
Make three holiday cocktails with To Dine For host Kate Sullivan
Follow along with the PBS show host and mixologist Michael St. James as they share delightful cocktail recipes
Shake and stir your way to delicious holiday cocktails in this digital class with Kate Sullivan, host of PBS's To Dine For. You'll receive your recipes ahead of time so that you can shop for ingredients at your leisure. Then, join Sullivan and fellow cocktail lovers in an interactive online masterclass where she'll interview Michael St. James, an expert mixologist. St. James will then show you how to perfectly craft three cocktails for your next holiday get-together. As this is a live event, you'll have the chance to speak up and ask questions during the class. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Impressing friends and family with your newly acquired mixology skills.
- Take a live digital masterclass in cocktail-making
- Meet show host Kate Sullivan and mixologist Michael St. James
- Pose your questions during the class
- Experience takes place on December 5, 2022, at 6 p.m. CST
- Experience must be booked by 4 p.m. CT on day of event
- Experience is in English
- Participants are to reach out to email@example.com with any questions