Orchestre de Paris
Witness the Orchestre de Paris perform at the Philharmonie de Paris from amazing seats
Watch the renowned conductor Klaus Mäkelä and musicians in the Grande Salle Pierre Boulez from category 1 Prestige seats, and indulge in champagne* and appetisers at intermission
Treat yourself to a night at the Philharmonie de Paris to see the Orchestre de Paris with Klaus Mäkelä on 22 September 2022. You'll be welcomed at a dedicated desk to claim your tickets and program before taking your category 1 Prestige seats to watch the esteemed conductor lead the Parisian orchestra in the spectacular Grande Salle Pierre Boulez. Plus, you'll sip champagne* and savour appetisers at intermission in a semi-private space before taking in the rest of the performance. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Immersing yourself in an acclaimed orchestra's soothing sounds with someone special.
- See the Orchestre de Paris with Klaus Mäkelä at the Philharmonie de Paris
- Get category 1 Prestige seats
- Savour champagne* and appetisers at intermission
*Alcohol abuse is bad for your health. Please consume with moderation.
- Experience takes place on 22 September 2022 at 8 p.m. with doors open at 7 p.m.
- Experience must be booked by 25 August 2022
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Correct outfit required
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted