Create a techno composition from your own samples with Insolate
Level up your sampling skills in this second of three virtual workshops
Discover intermediate-level music production techniques in this second live virtual workshop with Insolate on 25 November 2021. You'll use Ableton to create samples from scratch, building on the rhythm and groove composition skills you learned in the first workshop. You'll then make your samples "fat" by tweaking the settings to add more warmth, punch, and power to the sound. Finally, you'll learn to use modulations, varying the waveform for maximum effectiveness.
Also, after the classes, all participants will have access to the recorded materials and a list of all the plugins that have been used.
Afterward, you'll be able to sign up for the last session with Insolate to elevate your knowledge to pro. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Taking another step on the path from music production novice to fully fledged DJ with fellow music lovers.
- Join Insolate for a second live virtual workshop
- Master how to create your own samples in Ableton
- Discover techniques to make your samples "fat" and use modulations
- Experience takes place on 25 November 2021, at 7 p.m. CET
- Experience must be booked by 25 November 2021, at 6 p.m. CET
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Experience is for a maximum of 100 people
- Experience is provided in English
- The experience is non-refundable once payed.