Join Coutours to find out how Chelsea changed history
From humble beginnings to the choice of kings, join our Coutours tour guide and find out how Chelsea changed history
Discover how Chelsea changed from a fishing village on a reach of the Thames to the global focus for fashion, centre of the Swinging Sixties and home to the rich and famous. Join our Coutours guide as she takes you back in time through the history of Chelsea through the people, the architecture and the legends that have made SW3 one of the most famous postcodes in the world. From the Kings Road to the Chelsea Flower Show, we dive into the history of this cherished corner of London in our Hidden London series investigating the legacy of London's villages.
Following the steps of the rich and famous through time
- Finding out how a fishing village became the fashion centre of the world
- Discovering the famous inhabitants of this coveted corner of London
- Learning the royal, military and cultural history of one of the most famous parts of London
- This download is free and will be delivered as a pre-recorded file via email after clicking "Add to Cart"
- Experience is appropriate for all ages
- Video is in English
- Please reach out to the Priceless Concierge Team at email@example.com if you have any questions