Join our Virtual Event with James live as they record tracks for Live to Vinyl
Be part of an exclusive virtual audience to watch James record Live to Vinyl at Metropolis Studios
Mastercard and Metropolis Studios are proud to present an exclusive chance to catch acclaimed Mancunians James play iconic tracks and brand-new music – exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
With their 40th anniversary on the horizon, James have sold in excess of 25 million albums over their 39-year career. Bringing their signature Manchester energy, they will be performing tracks from their latest album All The Colours Of You as well as a selection of their chart-topping, critically acclaimed hits. Live from London's iconic Metropolis Studios, they'll lay down tracks for a very limited run of vinyl records – to be sent out to ticket holders hot off the press!
Metropolis Studios will be capturing two tracks performed live by James in Studio-A and cutting lacquers in real time onto one of the studio's incredibly rare vinyl lathes! As a once in a lifetime opportunity to get close and personal with the artist, you will be invited behind the scenes virtually to witness this all for yourself.
The session concludes with an exclusive Q&A, where cardholders can put questions to the band live on the night. Plus, as an added bonus, viewers will be treated to a digital tour of the legendary Metropolis Studios before joining the band in Studio A for the performance.
The digital Live to Vinyl session is a unique opportunity to hear James do what they do best, livestreamed from Metropolis Studios, London.
Tickets are available exclusively to Mastercard cardholders.
Joining a live recording of Mancunian legends James laying down tracks
- A once-in-a-lifetime chance to catch James live at Metropolis Studios from the comfort of your own home
- Receive an exclusive limited edition run of coloured 10" vinyl, printed especially for you and sent to your home
- Take part in a live Q&A with the band
- Virtual Experience takes place 8pm BST Tuesday 24 August.
- The experience is available to book until 11:59pm BST Sunday 22 August or until the experience has sold out, whichever is first.
- Tickets are limited to 1000. Experience is provided, on a first come, first served basis.
- The cost of each ticket also includes a limited-edition 10" vinyl record and Postage & Packaging. The vinyl record will be shipped approximately 12-14 weeks after the event.
- Payment will be taken in GBP. A non-sterling transaction fee may be added to the cost of your purchase if GBP is not your local currency.
- Details of how to join and the event link will be shared by Metropolis Studios via email by Monday 23 August.
- Internationally shipped items outside of the UK may be subject to local import taxes.