Discover the history, houses and inhabitants of Hampstead village
Take a virtual tour with Coutours's expert guide and discover the heritage and history of Hampstead
Nestled in 800 acres of historic heath and woodland, yet only four miles from the centre of London, Hampstead is one of London's original villages. Famed for its healing waters and celebrity inhabitants, from Keats to George Michael, Hampstead sits 135 metres above sea level and offers commanding views across London. From ancient oaks to modern architecture, winding lanes to wide open spaces, Hampstead has a unique charm. Join Emma Parker from Coutours as she takes us on a guided tour of the highways and byways of Hampstead, exploring the history, the architecture and the evolution from rural village to the charming and fascinating place it is today.
Learning the history of one of London's most picturesque post codes with an expert London Tour Guide
- Explore the heath that's more countryside than capital
- Discover the homes of the rich and famous
- Learn about the people and places that inspired D H Lawrence and J M Barrie
- This download is free and will be delivered as a pre-recorded file via email after clicking "Add to Cart"
- Experience is appropriate for all ages
- Video is in English
- Please reach out to the Priceless Concierge Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions