Sea Life Melbourne
Help your kids become SEA LIFE Melbourne junior penguin keepers
Download a video and worksheet about the amazing aquatic animals and how to care for them
Help your little tykes become junior penguin keepers with fun and informative worksheets and videos from SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium. These digital downloads will teach your kids everything they need to know to become junior penguin keepers, such as the different types of penguin (like gentoo and king) and the life cycle of the penguin. They'll also go behind the scenes with SEA LIFE Melbourne's resident penguin keeper to learn even more fascinating penguin facts and how to care for these unique, incredible animals. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Seeing your children's excitement as they become junior penguin keepers from home.
- Help your kids become junior penguin keepers with SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Download a fun and informative penguin video and worksheet
- Go behind-the-scenes with the aquarium's penguin keeper
- Offer is exclusive to Mastercard cardholders
- By clicking Add to cart, you agree to our Terms and Conditions (see Terms & Conditions link below)
- This lesson is free and will be delivered via email after clicking "Add to Cart" as a downloadable pre-recorded video file and PDF instructions
- Experience is available until 21 November 2021
- Experience is appropriate for ages 5 and up
- Video is in English and 12 minutes long
- Participants are to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions