The Hungry Post & Lolita Live
Join The Hungry Post for a rock 'n' roll dinner at Lolita Live
Enjoy three courses, two cocktails, and a rock music show where you'll get to play with the band
Combine your love of food and music with a rock 'n' roll dinner at Lolita Live with writers from the food blog The Hungry Post. Savor three courses from a menu of South American–influenced American classics and two cocktails while listening to a live band pay tribute to icons like Queen and David Bowie at the rockin' restaurant. Meet a culinary influencer from The Hungry Post, who will show you how to take Instagram-worthy photos of your meal, which could include delectable dishes—such as oxtail tacos, avocado pizza, and scallop linguine—prepared by the culinary duo Two Many Chefs. Meet the house band after your meal, then perform alongside them. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Sharing your love for music and gastronomy with special friends.
- Savor three courses and two cocktails at Lolita Live
- Meet a member of behind The Hungry Post, a food blog with more than 112,000 followers
- Watch a live rock show and perform with the band
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price is US$120 per person
- Experience is valid for 2–10 guests
- Experience is valid for guests 21 years and older
- Price includes gratuity
- Menu is subject to change
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete