Savour a six-course sunset dinner aboard the Supanniga Cruise
Sip champagne and taste authentic Thai dishes while cruising along the Chao Phraya River
Relish a six-course Thai dinner with Supanniga Cruise. You'll travel to and from the cruise boat in an air-conditioned vehicle with drinking water and an English-speaking guide. Then, you'll board the modern, luxury vessel to start your dinner with a welcome glass of Taittinger champagne and an amuse bouche, followed by an appetizer, soup, a sharing platter, dessert, and petit fours with tea. After, you'll relax and take in gorgeous, panoramic views of the Chao Phraya River at night. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Tasting traditional Thai delicacies on the Supanniga Cruise with someone special.
- Savour a six-course Thai dinner with champagne aboard the Supanniga Cruise
- Get private transfers with a guide
- Admire the Chao Phraya River at night
- Experience is available from 1 December 2019 to 1 December 2020.
- Experience is not available on 31 December 2019 and 12–15 April 2020.
- Experience is for a maximum of 15 people.
- Experienced is priced at the following (between 1 December 2019 to 1 December 2020):
- 1 person: US$167 per person
- 2 people: US$130 per person
- 3-4 people: US$118 per person
- 5-6 people: US$109 per person
- 7-10 people: US$114 per person
- 11-15 people: US$107 per person
- Event starts at 17:00 and ends at 22:00
- The experience is not available during the "Loy Krathong Festival". The dates for this festival is still not confirmed yet as it differs for each year.
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted