Skate with your loved one in Zagreb's Ice Park at King Tomislav Square
Listen to disco, house, or Christmas music while you glide along the ice with a loved one
Go ice skating at King Tomislav Square for "Silent Wednesday on ice." In the beautiful protected ice park tucked between the Art Pavilion and the statue of King Tomislav, you'll receive skate rentals for an hour-long session in the awe-inspiring atmosphere of the award-winning Advent in Zagreb. Plus, you and a loved one will each get a headset playing your choice of disco, house, or Christmas music—providing a soundtrack only you can hear throughout this magical night on the ice. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Holding hands with your special someone as you skate in surreal surroundings beneath the stars.
- Enjoy silent ice skating at King Tomislav Square
- Receive free skate rentals
- Listen to disco, house, or Christmas music via wireless headsets
- Experience is available every Wednesday from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. from 30 November 2019 to 7 January 2020
- Experience is for 2 people
- Children under 6 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Price listed is for 2 people
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted