The Chicago Magic Lounge
Go on a behind-the-scenes tour of the Chicago Magic Lounge
Sip a cocktail, tour the magical space with the owner, and take in an illusion show from prime seats.
Immerse yourself in the dazzling world of magic during this VIP evening at one of Chicago's hottest nightlife destinations. Upon arrival to the Chicago Magic Lounge, co-owner Joey Cranford will welcome you with a signature cocktail before giving you a private tour. Learn the history of Chicago-style magic and peruse historical gems like vintage magic books and original lithographs from the Vaudeville era. Then, for the cocktail hour, you'll be directed to the best seats available in the house, where you'll be mesmerized by close-up magic right at your table. Finally, prepare for the Signature Show, where two master magicians will take the stage to perform feats of prestidigitation and sleight of hand.
Learning the secrets behind the magic of one of Chicago's most in-demand shows.
- Discover Chicago's contribution to the industry of magical arts
- Take a tour of the art-deco, state-of-the-art magic theatre
- Be dazzled by sleight-of-hand tricks and illusions from the best seats in the house
- Experience available one Thursday per month upon reservation, until August 15, 2020
- Tour begins at 6 p.m.; Signature Show begins at 7 p.m.
- Experience must be booked at least 4 days in advance
- Price listed is for $125 per person
- Experience is valid for 2 to 6 guests
- Experience is valid for guests 21 years or over
- Welcome cocktail included in the price, additional drinks and food may be purchased during the cocktail hour tableside magic demonstration and during the Signature Show
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete