Pebble Beach Resorts
Take a guided horseback ride to Pebble Beach and have a picnic
Indulge in artisanal delights along the Pacific, then tour the stables and learn to groom your horse
Saddle up for a guided horseback ride to a beachfront picnic, followed by a private tour of the Pebble Beach stables. You'll ride along the Pacific Ocean from the Pebble Beach Equestrian Center to a scenic spot on the beach, where you'll indulge in artisanal hors d'oeuvres and desserts, including cheeses, crackers, breads, and chocolates, paired with sparkling cider. Afterward, you'll head to the stables to learn how to brush, saddle, and groom your horse to create a bond with this majestic animal. Exclusively for Mastercard® cardholders.
Savoring snacks on the beach after a picturesque horseback ride with someone special.
- Take a guided horseback ride to Pebble Beach
- Enjoy an artisanal beachfront picnic
- Tour the Pebble Beach stables and groom your horse
- Experience is available through December 31, 2019; blackout dates apply from June 3 to June 20, 2019
- Experience must be booked at least 48 hours in advance
- Experience accommodates groups of up to 10 people
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Experience is valid for participants 12 years old and older
- Horseback rides have a weight limit of 230 lbs.
- Rides go out at 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., and 3:30 p.m. daily
- Please notify at time of booking of any food allergies
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted