VR World NYC
Learn about virtual reality on a behind-the-scenes tour of VR World
Explore one of the largest VR entertainment centers, and gain insight from industry leaders.
Take a behind-the-scenes tour of New York City's VR World, North America's largest virtual reality entertainment center with the Head of Creative Strategy and Content, Tommy Goodkin. Goodkin will give you an overview of virtual reality's history, as you tour the new multistory space located mere steps from the Empire State Building. You'll don a head set in a mixed reality arts center to battle ogres and space aliens in sessions lasting four to 15 minutes. Plus, you'll gain rare insight into the industry through conversations with developers of these uniquely interactive experiences and get to try any VR experience of your choosing after the tour. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Exploring one of the world's most high-tech virtual reality spaces with a fellow techie.
- Tour behind the scenes of VR World with industry expert Tommy Goodkin
- Learn about the history and development of virtual reality
- Engage with leaders in the VR space and gain industry insights
- Battle virtual monsters in a multilevel complex near the Empire State Building
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$100 person
- Experience is for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 12 people
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete