Take a private morning tour of Metropolis Studios
Visit Europe's top independent recording studio, learn about its history and meet key members of the team
Take a behind-the-scenes tour of Europe's top independent recording studio - Metropolis. You and your friends or family will enjoy coffee, pastries, and a glass of bubbly before touring the building and learning about its history. The Grammy Award-winning team will demonstrate how vinyl records are cut with their unique lathes. You'll also visit Studio-E and hear a track playback of Amy Winehouse's "Back to Black," and get a photo op with Freddie Mercury's piano in Studio-A. Plus, listen as sound engineers handle a famous track and talk about industry trends and techniques. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Seeing where famous recordings were made with fellow music buffs.
- Enjoy breakfast and a glass of bubbly
- Follow in the footsteps of Elton John, Prince, and Lady Gaga on a studio tour
- Visit the incredible Studio A and see Freddie Mercury's piano
- Learn how vinyl records are cut and chat with a sound engineer
- Experience to be available starting April 21, 2020, pending studio availability and upon reservation
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Experience is for a minimum of 6 and maximum of 8 people – if you are a group less than 6 people, please register your interest and your group will be combined with another small group for the experience to go ahead
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted