Discover London's best-kept foodie secrets
If you relish the idea of experiencing some delicious artisan food whilst getting away from the usual market crowds, then this tour is for you. We explore little known parts of South East London and meet a cheesemaker, a baker, a honeymaker and even an English sausage and cured meat specialist. We also taste some delicious new foods and have a chat with some of these smallholders to discover how they are pioneering the return of some old traditions and introducing new ones.
Explore bold new flavours, and discover little-known culinary gems amongst the railway arches of South London. From Spa Terminus to Maltby Street Market and more. London's world-class street food scene awaits on this walking tour exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Sampling London's little-known street food paradise with your friends
- 2-hour secret market tour of London
- Discover Maltby Street, Spa Terminus and Bermondsey
- Sample delicious street food
- Starts at Bermondsey station, ends at Maltby Street Market
- Maximum of 10 people per tour
- Tours run Saturdays at 10.30am
- Dates available: 14 December
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted