See Jessie Ware in concert and dine on the Šibenik Channel
Set sail for a gourmet dinner, then take in a show atop a medieval fortress
Bring along three friends to discover the beauty of Šibenik with an upscale evening at some of the city's most scenic spots on August 26, 2018. Begin by boarding a boat in the channel for a five-course dinner of Croatian specialties with wine pairings and breathtaking views of the medieval city. Afterward, you'll head to St. Michael's Fortress, a restored landmark that dates back to the 16th century. Enjoy a glass of bubbly and panoramic views from the terrace, then take in a show from English pop singer Jessie Ware. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Joining close friends to explore a side of the beautiful, historical Croatian town that few get to see.
- Indulge in a five-course dinner/lunch aboard a boat
- Sip bubbly from the terrace of St. Michael's Fortress
- See Jessie Ware perform her hits from VIP seats
- Go home with an autographed card from Jessie Ware
- Boat departs at 13:00, 15:00, 17:00, 19:00 and 00:30
- Experience takes place August 26, 2018
- Privileged access to the terrace at St. Michael's Fortress begins at 9 p.m.
- Jessie Ware concert begins at 10 p.m.
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted