Unveil the secrets of Smyrna's delectable cuisine in a unique masterclass with Nena Ismyrnoglou
Join the acclaimed chef at the Benaki Museum for a culinary workshop and sample gourmet treatsMore...
Level up your culinary skills with an exclusive masterclass with acclaimed Chef Nena Ismyrnoglou. Join the renowned chef with roots from Smyrna, Cappadocia, and Istanbul at the Benaki Museum, and embark on a thrilling culinary journey to revel in the delicious and flavourful cuisine of Smyrna through 100-year-old recipes, filled with memories, emotions, and aromas. In this live cooking demonstration you will learn , under her expert guidance, the skills to whip up the most rich and savory Mousaka dish, a traditional Smyrnaean baked casserole dish featuring eggplant, potato, and/or ground meats. Conclude your priceless experience by sampling exqusite Smyrnaean treats.
Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Delighting your senses with aromas and delectable, authentic,Smyrnaean treats, all the while mastering a time-tested recipe
Enjoy an exclusive masterclass with noted chef Nena Ismyrnoglou
Learn all about the intricacies and tips for preparing the most flavourful and original Mousaka dish
Taste Smyrnaean gourmet delicacies
- Bring new cooking skills home to re-create the chef's moussaka recipe
- Benaki Museum, 138 Pireos str., Athens 118 54
- The displayed price refers to the cost per person
- The experience is available only to Mastercard® cardholders
- The experience must be booked at least 5 days in advance
- For the experience to take place, a minimum of 15 participants is required
- The experience duration is 1 hour
- The tour is held in Greek/English
- For any allergies or special dietary requirements, please contact the restaurant
- Reservation details are included in the confirmation email
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete