Discover Smyrna's history and delicacies at Mastercard's pop-up restaurant "Veggera in Smyrna"
Embark on a private guided tour of the museum's acclaimed Smyrna exhibition to uncover its rich history, then savour its delectable cuisine with dinner at "Veggera in Smyrna"
Take a private guided tour of the Benaki Museum's exhibition marking the Asia Minor Catastrophe's centennial anniversary and savour authentic Smyrnaean cuisine .
Immerse yourself in Asia Minor Hellenism and Smyrna's rich history and unveil the Smyrnaen chronicle through through art, heirlooms, costumes, jewellery, maps, photographs, and more.
Once your tour is concluded, sit back comfortably and embark on a thrilling journey to the Smyrnaean dinner parties of the past, through 100 year old recipes filled with memories, emotions, flavours and aromas at Mastercard's pop-up restaurant "Veggera in Smyrna".
Your guide through this unique journey of the senses will be the distinguished chef, Nena Ismyrnoglou, with roots from Smyrna, Cappadocia and Istanbul, who will transport you to this era through delectable, authentic Smyrnaean dishes.
Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Diving into Smyrnaean art, culture, and cuisine with your favourites.
- Go on a guided tour through Benaki Museum's acclaimed exhibition
- Explore Asia Minor Hellenism and Smyrna's history
- See extraordinary artwork, heirlooms, photographs, and more
- Taste authentic Smyrnaean dishes and delicacies at Mastercard's "Veggera in Smyrna"pop-up restaurant
- Benaki Museum, 138 Pireos str., Athens 118 54
- The displayed price refers to the cost per person
- The experience is available only to Mastercard® cardholders
- The experience must be booked at least 5 days in advance
- For the experience to take place, a minimum of 15 participants is required
- The experience is available to Mastercard cardholders aged 15 and above
- The experience duration is 4 hours
- The tour is held in Greek/English
- For any allergies or special dietary requirements, please contact the restaurant
- Reservation details are included in the confirmation email
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted