Secure tough-to-get reservations at Chelsea’s hottest new seafood spot
Book tables during prime weekend hours & enjoy a globally inspired menu from celebrity chef Marcus SamuelssonMore...
Mastercard® invites cardholders to access an exclusive dinner reservation at the newest culinary hot spot in New York City, Hav & Mar. This first-come first-served reservation will allow you to experience a night of delicious cuisine from Marcus Samuelsson's newest restaurant.
Chef Marcus Samuelsson's vibrant Chelsea restaurant highlights local BIPOC purveyors. Hav & Mar honors Chef's Swedish and Ethiopian heritage while portraying his commitment to sustainability and diversity.
Book now to secure your reservation with your friends, family, and loved ones. This offer will be available the first Thursday, Friday, and Saturday of each month at seating times of 5pm or 9pm, with reservations open for booking one month prior to the offer date.
Exclusive for Mastercard cardholders.
Adding some spice to date night with reservations at a buzzy new restaurant from an award-winning chef.
- Reservations for December 7th to December 9th are open to book this month
- Choose either two-table seatings or four-top table seatings
- Reservations are available on the first Thursday, Friday, and Saturday of each month at 5pm or 9pm
- Option to donate to priceless™ Planet Coalition at checkout
- Offer must be redeemed on the date notified and time selected
- Chef Marcus Samuelsson's appearance is not guaranteed with reservations
- Once the reservation is booked, you will receive a confirmation email stating your reservation details
- Any individual transferring this offer by any method is subject to loss of reservation privileges
- Reservations are offered on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last
- Upon reservation confirmation, cardholders are unable to switch their offer date. If they cannot attend, this reservation will be lost
- Reservation offer does not include any cost of the meal, and cardholders are responsible for payment at the restaurant upon dining