"Meals in Minutes" with Chef Sara Lynn Cauchon
Join Mastercard® cardholders on September 29 when Chef Sara Lynn Cauchon shares how to prepare one of her favorite meals in minutes!
Sara Lynn Cauchon makes eating well easy. Since launching her YouTube channel, The Domestic Geek, in 2014, the community has grown to more than 2 million food enthusiasts who appreciate her fresh, fuss-free approach to cooking and her passion for all things edible. Learn how to make her Pesto Chicken Gnocchi as she takes you step by step through its preparation and discusses her philosophy: eat well, live better.
Cardholders may view the complete shopping list and recipe for Chef Sara Lynn Cauchon's demonstration ahead of time, linked here. Prior to the experience, you'll receive a detailed itinerary so you can follow along with each step from your own kitchen.
Talking food with culinary experts as they share their favorite fast and delicious recipes.
- Join a livestreamed culinary class with an expert from your own kitchen.
- Learn professional tips and techniques for preparing a fast and delicious "meal in minutes" while discovering the thought process that goes into it.
- Chat with a culinary expert during the livestream.
- Exclusive to Mastercard Cardholders
- Experience is available at no cost to registered Mastercard cardholders
- Cardholders may attend one, two, or all three livestreams
- Livestream will be approximately 30 minutes
- Cardholders will receive the recipe, link to livestream demonstration and detailed information via email seven days prior to the event date
- It is recommended for guests to refer to their recipe ahead of the event to confirm if any prep work will be needed
- Experience requires a high-speed internet connection