Mangue & Melon
Mix energizing smoothies and rejuvenating juices with Monique from Mangue & Melon
Join the founder of one of Montreal's top juice bars for a virtual lesson in veggie and fruit-based refreshersMore...
Prepare the perfect plant-based pick-me-up during a virtual juice and smoothie-making lesson with Monique from Montreal's Mangue & Melon. This easy-to-follow video, will walk you through the recipes for her popular energy and immunity boosting beta tonique juice and mango tango smoothie. Both recipes can be made in the comfort of your home, with limited ingredients and materials listed below. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Creating juice-bar quality smoothies for your family at home.
- Learn the basics of juicing from Mangue & Melon
- Learn about the ingredients and get tips on prepping the perfect juice and smoothie
- Follow along in your own kitchen to create a beta tonique juice and mango tango smoothie
- Experience is available at no cost to registered Mastercard cardholders
- This experience will be delivered as a pre-recorded video and is available through June 30, 2023
- Download instructions and recipe will be provided with order confirmation email
- Ingredients required:
- BETA TONIQUE - 500 ml (2 cups)
- 2 apples, 150 ml carrot juice, 150 ml of beet juice, ¼ tsp grated ginger, ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- MANGO TANGO - 500 ml (2 cups)
- 1 handful frozen mango cubes, 1 handful frozen peaches, 125 ml of soya or any plant-based milk
- Kitchen tools needed: small kitchen mixer, cutting board, and knife