ART di Daniele Sperindio
Savour an eight-course Italian meal at Singapore's ART di Daniele Sperindio restaurant
Receive complimentary Krug champagne and priority access to window seats while you dine atop the National Gallery SingaporeMore...
Be one of the first to taste the eight-course "An Italian Tale" menu created by Daniele Sperindio, executive chef of Singapore's Michelin-starred ART di Daniele Sperindio restaurant. Take your seat in the refined rooftop space of the National Gallery Singapore, with views over Marina Bay. You'll start the intimate fine dining experience with a flute of Krug champagne. Then, you'll embark on a gastronomic tour of Italy, with plates inspired by memories of Chef Sperindio's home country. Exclusively for Mastercard® cardholders.
Dining from the best seats at Singapore's premier rooftop dining destination.
- Enjoy Michelin-starred plates at ART di Daniele Sperindio, led by Executive Chef, Daniele Sperindio
- Gain priority access to window seats
- Drink in magnificent views of Marina Bay as well as Krug champagne
- Experience is available from 1 May 2022 to 30 April 2023
- Dinner service is from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Payment must be made by Mastercard
- Experience is non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Experience is for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 people
- 70 places per week are available
- Access to window seats is subject to availability
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Experience must be booked at least 3 weeks in advance
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- The user is obliged to observe existing copyright law and other legislation. The user may not reproduce, distribute or publish the content or remove technical protection measures or copyright or legal notifications.
- Mastercard is not responsible for any connectivity or other technical issues that may arise during the experience.
- Mastercard cardholders acknowledge that the experience may be unavailable, postponed or modified after the booking due to restrictions imposed by relevant government authorities in relation to the prevailing Covid-19 pandemic. Mastercard cardholders will be informed and contacted in relation to any alternative arrangement for the experience.