Chef Matthew James Duffy
Learn the secrets of sourdough pizza from one of Canada's top bakers
Join Chef Matthew James Duffy for a live virtual workshop and make your own gourmet pizzas at home
Embrace your inner pizzaiolo as Canada's leading sourdough expert teaches you how to make delicious sourdough pizza during a live virtual workshop on January 29, 2022 at 3pm EST. You'll get to learn from Chef Matthew James Duffy's skills in this showcase of four signature pizzas—two mushroom and two Rosa. Follow along in your own kitchen using high-quality ingredients from a kit you'll receive in advance so you can put his tips and tricks in action and get pizza perfection every time. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Perfecting your pizza-making technique at home with an expert chef.
- Join sourdough expert Matthew James Duffy for a virtual pizza-making workshop
- Learn recipes for mushroom and Rosa pizzas
- Cook with ingredients from a kit curated by the chef
- Experience takes place on Saturday, January 29, 2022, from 3-4 p.m. EST
- Experience must be booked by January 22, 2022
- There are 25 spots available for this experience
- Price listed is for access to the virtual workshop and 1 kit that includes: dough, mushrooms, mascrpone, mozzarella, grana padona, honey, basil, lemon, pepperoni, pickled jalapeno, fennel seeds, ball of fresh fior di latte, pizza sauce, AP Flour
- Kitchen tools needed: sheet pan, pizza steel or pizza stone, spoons, kitchen towels and rolling pin
- Kits can be picked up from The Edible Story (320 Richmond St E #105, Toronto ON M5A 1P9) on Friday, January 28th from 10am until 1pm or Saturday, January 29 from 10am until 1pm
- Recipe feeds up to 6 people
- Tax to be added in cart