Create a charcuterie board with Cheese Master Afrim Pristine
Upgrade your charcuterie skills with Afrim Pristine from Food Network's Cheese: A Love Story
Take a crash course in all things cheese and learn how to make a savoury charcuterie board with the world's youngest Maître Fromager, Afrim Pristine of Toronto's Cheese Boutique. Discover a variety of readily available mild to bold Canadian cheeses, cured meats and pairings to take your charcuterie board to the next level. Plus, get tips on how to properly plate different cheeses from inside Cheese Boutique's impressive cheese vault. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Impressing your guests with a perfectly crafted charcuterie board at your next gathering.
- Follow along as Afrim Pristine teaches you how to create the ultimate charcuterie board
- Learn how to pair and plate a variety of cheeses, cured meats and accompaniments that can be found at most local grocery or cheese stores
- Experience is available at no cost to registered Mastercard cardholders
- This experience will be delivered as a pre-recorded video and is available for digital download through October 31, 2022
- Download instructions and list of suggested cheeses and meats will be provided with order confirmation email
- Video is available in English and is 14 minutes long
- Experience features ingredients easily accessible at most local grocery or cheese stores: double or triple cream brie, goat cheese, sheep's milk gouda, gouda, blue cheese, prosciutto, pepperoni, sopressata, mixed olives, grapes, fresh baguette and flatbreads