Le Cordon Bleu London
Create your own handmade chocolate delicacies with our Le Cordon Bleu Master Chef
Learn to craft delicious chocolates with our digital chocolate Masterclass
Le Cordon Bleu is a Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute with over 125 years of experience and, in association with Priceless, Le Cordon Bleu Master Chef Jérôme Pendaries guides you through a video demonstration of how to create the perfect hand-crafted chocolate delights to please your guests and your palate. Learn how to make Truffles, Bonbons, Rochers and Mendiants in this easy-to-follow guide – complete with recipe card and step-by-step instructions from the home of hospitality itself.
Preparing and presenting a selection of classic hand-crafted chocolate delights
- Fully detailed instructions and recipe card
- Being taught the tricks of the trade by a Le Cordon Bleu Master Chef
- Preparing your own hand-crafted chocolate delights
- This download is free and will be delivered as a pre-recorded file via email after clicking "Add to Cart"
- Experience is appropriate for all ages
- Video is in English with English subtitles
- Please reach out to the Priceless Concierge Team at email@example.com if you have any questions
- Allergens include; Wheat, dairy, soy, nuts, sulphur dioxide