Create the famous Salzburger Nockerl with Chef Markus Brunner
Join Figlmüller's executive chef to learn how to make the traditional Austrian dessert soufflé
Learn how to prepare the exquisite Salzburger Nockerl at home with Figlmüller executive chef Markus Brunner. You'll discover the expert technique involved in creating this sweet soufflé, which was invented in the 17th century by combining eggs, sugar, salt, flour, butter, lemon zest, and a tart cranberry sauce. Once finished, you'll see how the delectable dish resembles Salzburg's local mountains of Mönchsberg, Kapuzinerberg, and Gaisberg covered in snow. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Preparing the famous Salzburger Nockerl alongside an acclaimed chef from the comfort of home.
- Watch a video on Salzburger Nockerl with Figlmüller executive chef Markus Brunner
- Learn the expert technique involved in making this traditional Austrian dessert soufflé
- Make your own version of Salzburger Nockerl at home
- Offer is exclusive to Mastercard cardholders
- By clicking Add to cart, you agree to our Terms and Conditions (see Terms & Conditions link below)
- Experience is available until 1 February 2022
- This video is free and will be delivered via a pre-recorded file via email after clicking "Add to cart"
- Experience is appropriate for participants of all ages
- Video is in English
- Please reach out to the Priceless Concierge Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions