Dine at Leku with a private table in the Rubell Museum's garden
Receive a US$200 credit for the acclaimed Basque restaurant and two one-year Rubell Museum memberships
Savor a special meal for two at Leku, served in the Rubell Museum's lush garden. You'll receive a US$200 dining credit for Leku's acclaimed contemporary Basque cuisine from executive chef Mikel Goikolea. You and your guest will settle in to eat at a private table in the stunning garden of the Rubell Museum, featuring 60 plants native to Miami and the Florida Keys. Plus, you will each receive one-year Rubell Museum memberships, which includes 10% off at Leku and on museum merchandise. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Sharing an unforgettable meal in a beautiful and secluded spot with someone you love.
- Relish a meal for two served in the Rubell Museum's spectacular garden
- Get a US$200 dining credit to sample Leku's acclaimed cuisine
- Receive two one-year Rubell Museum memberships
- Offer is exclusive to Mastercard cardholders
- By clicking Buy Now, you agree to our Terms and Conditions (see Terms & Conditions link below)
- Experience will be available to book starting February 16, 2021
- Experience is available for booking until July 1, 2021
- Blackout dates may apply including holidays (please refer to calendar for availability)
- Experience is for 2 people at a flat rate of US$200
- Guests will receive a US$200 total credit towards their meal at Leku and two (2) one-year Rubell Museum memberships which includes 10% off at Leku and on museum merchandise
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Please advise of any allergies or dietary restrictions when booking this experience
- Transportation to and from the restaurant is not included (free parking is available)
- Experience is in English
Must follow required Covid-19 protocols. See Rubell Museum website for details.
Waiver and/or release may be required prior to attending.
Suggested to wear mask and maintain social distancing when attending.
Mandatory quarantine may apply to those traveling across borders to participate; please check local travel regulations.
- Participants are to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete