Get Maine Lobster
Whip up authentic lobster corn pudding with Get Maine Lobster
Take a virtual cooking lesson with a Maine chef using ingredients from Get Maine Lobster
Prepare an indulgent meal for friends during a virtual cooking lesson with Courtney Loreg, executive chef at Woodford Food & Beverage in Portland, Maine. Loreg's class will teach you to make a seasonally inspired Maine lobster corn pudding that's sure to impress even your most sophisticated dinner guests. Easily order the lobster required for the recipe from Get Maine Lobster, a delivery company committed to sustainability, and savor wild-caught lobster harvested in Maine by lobstermen in small day boats. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Astounding your friends with a home-cooked and sustainably sourced delicacy.
- Take a virtual cooking lesson with Maine chef Courtney Loreg
- Learn to prepare delicious lobster corn pudding
- Order your sustainably sourced ingredients through Get Maine Lobster
* For every online or contactless transaction made and reported at or from qualifying restaurants and grocery stores (as defined by the applicable Mastercard Merchant Category Code) with a U.S. issued Mastercard, Mastercard will donate one cent (US$1), up to US$5MM to Stand Up To Cancer (“SU2C”). Applies 4/1/2021 12:00am ET – 8/31/2021 11:59pm ET or when US$5MM donation max is reached, whichever comes first. If otherwise qualifying contactless and Mastercard Merchant Category Code transaction is not so classified and reported by a third party, transaction will not count as a qualifying transaction and will not result in a donation to SU2C. Debit PIN and Int’l transactions ineligible. SU2C is a division of the Entertainment Industry Foundation. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and Start Something Priceless and the circles design are trademarks, of Mastercard International Incorporated. ©2021 Mastercard. See full terms at mastercard.us/SU2C.
- Offer is exclusive to Mastercard cardholders
- This lesson is free and will be delivered via a pre-recorded video file, recipe card, and shopping list via email after clicking "Add to cart"
- Experience is appropriate for participants of all skill levels
- Optional lobster kit add-on is available for purchase from Get Maine Lobster for US$159.99 + tax (shipping is included)
- Orders placed before 4 p.m. PST (7 p.m. EST) on Monday – Wednesday will arrive in 2 business days
- Orders placed after 4 p.m. PST (7 p.m. EST) on Wednesday – Sunday will arrive on the following Wednesday
- Each meal kit serves two to four (2-4) guests
- The meal kit includes: Fully Cooked Lobster Meat (2 lbs) (does not include other ingredients listed on the recipe card)
- Fully Cooked Lobster Meat will last for 1-3 days in the refrigerator
- Lobster kit will be shipped by Get Maine Lobster via UPS
- Sales Tax will be calculated at checkout
- Shipping times and estimated arrival dates are subject to change
- Shipping is available in the US only (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
- Mastercard is not held responsible for lost or stolen packages during transit or delivery
- Because your order is shipping from Maine, sometimes weather becomes an obstacle, and Get Maine Lobster may choose to delay the shipment
- Experience is available through October 1, 2021
- Video is in English and is about 6 minutes long
- Participants are to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions