Dark Matter Coffee
Go behind-the-scenes at Dark Matter Coffee
Join the director of coffee for a virtual tour and learn the process of making Coffee Cold
Explore the inner workings of one of Chicago’s most innovative coffee companies with a virtual tour of Dark Matter Coffee. Director of coffee Aaron Campos will take you behind the scenes in DMC’s Chocolate City canning facility, where you’ll learn the process of making Coffee Cold, the company’s signature line of chilled coffee. Relax at home as you see how ethically and sustainably sourced coffee beans from Guatemala are turned into flavors like Chocolate City, Vanilla Suburbs, Brown Acid, and barrel-aged Black Splash. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Learning how DMC’s Coffee Cold products are made with the director of coffee.
• Take a virtual tour of DMC’s Chocolate City canning facility, which is not open to the public
• Discover the magic behind the company’s signature line of chilled coffee
- Offer is exclusive to Mastercard cardholders
- You will have a chance to make a donation of your choice to the Priceless Planet Coalition when you add this experience to your cart
- This lesson is free and will be delivered via a pre-recorded video file via email after clicking “Add to Cart”
- Experience is appropriate for participants of all ages and skill levels
- This video is 5 minutes
- Video is in English
- Please reach out to the Priceless Concierge Team at email@example.com if you have any questions