Make Merriman's top dishes with wine pairings in a digital class
Watch their chef demonstrate three recipes, plus get wine-pairing tips from their beverage director
Refine your culinary skills from your own kitchen during a downloadable cooking class led by Merriman's executive chef Vince McCarthy. Follow along as he demonstrates how to make three signature dishes from the acclaimed farm-to-table restaurant's menu: shrimp with broccoli, bulgogi pork tacos, and Hawaii-style jerk chicken. Then, learn from the beverage director Zack Musick in a lesson on pairing wines with these delicious meals. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Getting cooking and wine-pairing advice from one of Hawaii's top restaurants.
- Learn how to prepare three of Merriman's signature dishes with its executive chef
- Discover the secrets to choosing wines to complement each recipe with Merriman's beverage director
- Receive recipe cards and a shopping list to recreate these meals anytime
- Offer is exclusive to Mastercard cardholders
- Experience is available until May 5, 2021
- You will have a chance to make a donation of your choice to the Priceless Planet Coalition when you add this experience to your cart
- This lesson is free and will be delivered via a pre-recorded video file via email after clicking "RSVP Now"
- The recipe will be provided after booking
- Experience is appropriate for participants 21 and over of all skill levels
- Video is in English
- Please reach out to the Priceless Concierge Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions