Katana Kitten Cocktail Bar
Pair Japanese curry and cocktails with Katana Kitten's legendary bartender
Learn how to make cozy curry and whiskey cocktails in a downloadable demo with Masa Urushido
Dive into one of the best new bars of 2019 without leaving your home during an exclusive cooking demo with Masa Urushido, the chef and head bartender of New York City's Katana Kitten. The downloadable video stars the renowned cocktail champion as your guide. Follow along as Urushido leads you through making a comforting Japanese curry dish and whiskey highballs to pair with it. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Cooking up a Japanese meal and some high-class highballs to share with your family and friends.
- Create a perfect pairing during a demo with Masa Urushido of Katana Kitten, ranked in The World's 50 Best Bars
- Learn the secrets to making savory Japanese curry
- Stir up some whiskey highballs using Urushido’s ice tricks
* For every online or contactless transaction made and reported at or from qualifying restaurants and grocery stores (as defined by the applicable Mastercard Merchant Category Code) with a U.S. issued Mastercard, Mastercard will donate one cent (US$1), up to US$5MM to Stand Up To Cancer (“SU2C”). Applies 4/1/2021 12:00am ET – 8/31/2021 11:59pm ET or when US$5MM donation max is reached, whichever comes first. If otherwise qualifying contactless and Mastercard Merchant Category Code transaction is not so classified and reported by a third party, transaction will not count as a qualifying transaction and will not result in a donation to SU2C. Debit PIN and Int’l transactions ineligible. SU2C is a division of the Entertainment Industry Foundation. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and Start Something Priceless and the circles design are trademarks, of Mastercard International Incorporated. ©2021 Mastercard. See full terms at mastercard.us/SU2C.
- Offer is exclusive to Mastercard cardholders
- Experience is available until May 1, 2021
- This lesson is free and will be delivered via a pre-recorded file via email after clicking "RSVP Now"
- Curry made in this experience may contain allergens
- Experience is appropriate for participants 21 and over of all skill levels
- Video is in English
- Please reach out to the Priceless Concierge Team at email@example.com if you have any questions