Master Ottoman Palace cuisine with the chef at Matbah
Learn the recipes of the royal kitchens of Constantinople, then savour your culinary creations
Explore the flavours of Ottoman Palace Cuisine with Chef Kadir Yılmaz at Matbah in the Ottoman Hotel Imperial. The incredible cuisine combines elements of Mediterranean, Central Asian, Balkan, and Middle Eastern cultures, and its exquisite dishes were once served in the court of the Ottoman sultans. Learn how to prepare offerings such as nutmeg-spiced almond soup, cheese-filled Ottoman pastries, and quail meat in fried eggplant under Yılmaz's expert guidance. Then, revel in the breathtaking views of the Hagia Sophia and the Sultanahmet District. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Dining like royalty in Istanbul with someone special.
- Feast on signature Ottoman Palace Cuisine dishes with a master chef
- Learn royal Ottoman recipes
- Sample the Matbah menu in an unforgettable setting
- Experience is available 28–29 May 2020 at 3 p.m.
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Experience provided in Turkish
- Experience is valid for a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 4
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted