Taste the best fare at famed East Village restaurants
Savor the best bites in the neighborhood, from appetizers to dessert, and get a cookbook
Dine your way through New York City's East Village with a four-course meal from favorite local restaurants. Each course will be served at a different neighborhood establishment known for its extraordinary eats, such as Mala Project, Veselka, Huertas, Frank, Tuome, Ukrainian East Village, Double Zero, and Veniero's. From appetizers to main course to dessert, learn the story behind each dish while sipping on a paired alcoholic beverage. Plus, you'll receive a cookbook from one of the famous restaurants as a gift. Exclusively for Mastercard® cardholders.
Tasting the best epicurean offerings of the East Village with old and new friends alike.
- Indulge in a four-course meal at famed restaurants and hidden gems in the East Village
- Enjoy three alcoholic drinks along with your meal
- Receive a cookbook as a gift
- Experience is valid Saturdays and Sundays through December 31, 2020
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for 2 people
- Experience is for 2 to 12 people
- Experience is valid for participants 21 years old and older
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete