Learn regional Italian cooking at La Scuola di Eataly
Buy fresh ingredients at the market, cook with the chef, and savour three courses with wine pairings
Put your culinary skills to the test with a cooking class at La Scuola di Eataly. Shop the market with the La Scuola team, and learn how to pick fresh ingredients with their expert guidance. Working together with the chef, you'll prepare a traditional meal from an Italian region with your chosen ingredients. Afterwards, indulge in the dishes you helped make with three courses and wine pairings selected by La Scuola's beverage expert. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Elevating your epicurean chops in an immersive culinary environment with close friends.
- Cook side by side with a chef at La Scuola di Eataly
- Tour the market and learn to pick the right ingredients
- Delight in three courses with wine pairings
- Experience takes place on May 2, 2020 at 6 pm
- Experience must be booked at least 2 days in advance
- The class capacity is 18 people
- Participants must be 19 years old or older to consume alcohol
- Price listed is for 1 person
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted
- Please log in and follow instructions to redeem
- Date of event is May 2, 2020 at 6 pm
- Price is $125 CAD + tax per person
- Payment must be made with a valid Mastercard
- Offer cannot be combined
- Guests must be 19 years or older to consume alcohol
- Book this experience up to 48 hours before start time
- Limited space available
- Please be advised that Mastercard International Incorporated ("Mastercard") has no responsibility for this offer. By clicking "Book Now", you acknowledge that you are leaving a Mastercard website and are being directed to a third party website that is not operated by Mastercard. Accordingly, Mastercard is not responsible for the content or availability of any third party website(s) and/or the products and services being provided on these website(s). By accessing a linked third party website(s) or by purchasing the offer through any third party website(s), you will be agreeing to the terms, conditions, rules, and/or policies of the third party website(s) and its service providers.